Commencing January 2020
- All applicants must commit to 2 years full membership of the club.
- Applicants must apply to the Club council in writing outlining reasons for the application.
- Up to $2000 annually available to be used for up to 2 successful applicants. $1000 each.
- Successful applicants must remain an SACSA member while the scholarship is used.
- Intended to help cover costs in renewing or obtaining a GA RPL or RAAUS RPC.
- Available for flying training costs only.
- Scholarship will be paid out upon presentation of invoices for training until funds are exhausted.
- One scholarship only per member.
- Council decision as to who is successful remains final but does not preclude a reapplication.
For more details or to submit your application – Click here to email Chris Moore