We meet on the second Wednesday of the month (except November Christmas Dinner and January) at the The Feathers Hotel, 516 Glynburn Road, Burnside at 20:00. Each month we have a guest speaker. You can join us for a meal before the meeting. See the Calendar for current details.
Visit us at Hanger 22 Murray Bridge Airfield
Email Chris Moore first to check when we will be at the airfield.
SACSA Scholarship Scheme
Commencing January 2020
- All applicants must commit to 2 years full membership of the club.
- Applicants must apply to the Club council in writing outlining reasons for the application.
- Up to $2000 annually available to be used for up to 2 successful applicants. $1000 each.
- Successful applicants must remain an SACSA member while the scholarship is used.
- Intended to help cover costs in renewing or obtaining a GA RPL or RAAUS RPC.
- Available for flying training costs only.
- Scholarship will be paid out upon presentation of invoices for training until funds are exhausted.
- One scholarship only per member.
- Council decision as to who is successful remains final but does not preclude a reapplication.
For more details or to submit your application – Click here to email Chris Moore
The History Trust of South Australia has brought together a group of passionate, enthusiastic stakeholders to raise awareness about one of the world’s most awe-inspiring aviation feats.
Visit the Epic flight Centenary website to find out about what’s happening this year.